Girls track athletes earn all-conference honors

Early May home meet was great opportunity to see local athletes compete in multiple events

The following Amherst High School track and field athletes earned All Conference honors by placing in their respective events. 

Hannah Wall : First Team All Conference in the 4 x 400 Meter Relay, 2nd Team All Conference in the Triple Jump, 2nd Team All Conference in the High Jump

Lauren Bird: First Team All Conference in the Shot Put,  2nd Team All Conference in the Discus

Leonie Chabbert: First Team All Conference in The 4 x 800 meter relay, 2nd Team All Conference in the 300 meter hurdles

Estella Brown: First Team All Conference in the 4 x 800 Meter Relay, First Team All Conference in the 4 x400 Meter Relay

Lia Peterson: First Team All Conference in the 4 x 400 Meter Relay,  First Team All Conference in the 4 x 800 Meter Relay

Saige Peterson: First Team All Conference in the 4 x 400 Meter Relay, First Team All Conference in the  4 x 800 Meter Relay

Stella Brown (junior), Lia Peterson (sophomore), Leonie Chabbert (sophomore) and Saige Peterson (sophomore) warm up for the 4x800m relay, before setting their own personal record.
Bailey Maxwell (Senior) setting a personal record in her 200 meter race against Newman Catholic Cardinals and Abbotsford Falcon.
Bailey Maxwell and Hannah Wall, seniors, have a great hand-off in the girls 4x100m relay.
Leonie Chabbert (sophomore) finishes her open 400m with a time of 1:08.08.
Amara Beaudoin (freshman) and Berta Verdaguer (senior) on the last hand-off of the girls 4x200m relay; they established a new personal record of 2:01.30.
Jayden Goretski (freshman), Bailey Maxwell (senior), Ashton Goretski (sophomore) and Cassidy Kostuch (junior) get ready for the open 100m dash.
Maria Kildahl, junior, competes in the girls 100m hurdles.
Anna Neuenfeldt (junior) holds Ashton Goretski ‘s (sophomore) blocks for the 100m dash race where Ashton PR.
Lia Peterson (sophomore) runs third leg in the girls 4x800m relay.
Stella Brown, Saige Peterson, Leonie Chabbert, Lia Peterson, Marcus Barz, Max Voss, Otto Boelk and Cayden Wright talk strategy before the combine 4x800m relay.
Jayden Goretski (freshman) jumps a new personal record of 12 feet 4 inches.

Ashton Goretski (sophomore) passes the baton to Anna Neuefeldt (junior) in the girls 4x200m relay.
Coach Karch, Leonie Chabbert, Coach Quade, Saige Peterson and Lia Peterson talk about the order of the girls 4x400m relay.
Hannah Wall, senior, ready to jump into the first place with the distance of 32 feet and 3 inches in the triple jump.
Bailey Maxwell and Cassidy Kostuch walk back after their tough 100m dash.