The Student News Site of Amherst High School

The Talon

The Talon

The Talon

Favorite Halloween memories

Media class shares their thoughts regarding the holiday

“My fondest memory of Halloween was last year when I went to a family Halloween party and I had a lot of fun while I was there. We had activities like pool and other random games. The food there was my favorite part because there was chili and deviled eggs and those are 2 of my favorite foods,” said Ethan Green.

“My worst memory on Halloween was when I dressed up as a unicorn. I had the most sketched outfit ever. The worst part was I wore a huge unicorn mask that went all the way around my head and I couldn’t see anything.” said Cloe Giese. “I begged my parents to let me stop trick or treating.”

“My fondest Halloween memory is playing football at my friends house instead of trick-or-treating,” says Taylan McCormick. “Another one of my fondest memories is going to Haunted Hollow with my friends.”

“My favorite Halloween memory is when we went to my grandma’s Halloween party. That was the best Halloween I’ve had, it was so fun,” said Rylee Markley. “We bobbed for apples, went on a hayride, played a mummy game with toilet paper, and each kid got a little bag of candy.”

“My best Halloween was last year,” Miyo Dernbach said. “A friend of mine did a party in her garden and we danced the whole night. When it got colder we made a fire! It was such a nice night”

“My favorite memories of Halloween are going to the haunted corn mazes and haunted houses in Iola and carving pumpkins,” said Jonah Stubinski.

“My greatest memory from Halloween was going through the haunted corn maze with my friends,laughing and screaming through the whole thing with our hearts pounding,” said Carley Fletcher.

“My favorite Halloween memory was when my group of friends and I went to several different haunted places around us. We spent the night going to the Iola Mill, Miller’s Pumpkins, and Haunted Hollow with laughs the whole way in between,” said Michael Glodowski.

” My best Halloween memory is when I went to the corn maze with my friends, and family, ” said Ayden Nelson.

Tyler Polster said, “The time when I  went to my aunt’s  house and got candy there.”

“My favorite Halloween memory was when me and my friends went trick-or-treating together,” Dylan Preuss said. ” After we were done, we traded candy together.”