The Student News Site of Amherst High School

The Talon

The Talon

The Talon

David a chill conversationalist

David is a senior here at Amherst High School, He is African American with a goatee. His hair is locious as rabbit fur. He usually wears black hoodie and baggy sweatpants either black or gray. David enjoys video games. His favorite games are rocket league and Rainbow 6. David is fast as a cheetah and has the hops of a bunny. He played football in high school since sophomore year. 

When David was younger, he was fighting on the bed wit his brother. He fell and bashed his forehead on the corner of a file cabinet. He has a scar from it and had to get stitches.

There was this other time David went swimming and he jumped in the water and sprained his ankle from landing on a rock. Me and David were walking with a group of friends and a driver pulled up to us and David dashed in front of it causing the car to stop as if he was at a stop sign, the driver whipped the car like he was in fast n furious and chasing me and David. Then we bolted back to the house. 

David enjoys a lot of things but one of his favorite sports to watch is UFC, because of how much they beat each other up, in the octagon. David’s favorite song is “Blank Space” by Taylor Swift because it touches his heart.

David is a really cool guy to be around, and he’s chill and can have a nice conversation with. He jokes around quite a bit and always makes sure the friends are chillin. David went to Racine growing up and was born in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. David was a trouble maker as a kid and always got in trouble with teachers but he got a lot better. Anyway this is my boy David and hope y’all meet him in the hallways.